Submitted


Well, I finally (after 2 years of working on it) submitted my groundhog dummy book to an editor at Simon and Schuster...in the mail today. Now I just need to forget about it so I don't worry about it and wonder about it. I have plenty of other things to keep myself busy so that shouldn't be a problem (shouldn't being the operative word there). It's always hard not to think about a book or art you have out there waiting to be critiqued. Cross your fingers for me...it's the first real actual submission that is me all the way...author and illustrator.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I am crossing my fingers for you!!!

    I am so glad I happened upon your blog!!! It is so wonderful and you are so extremely talented!!! I knew you were. It's nice to see your artwork and your simple sketches!! Wow, they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed by your talents! Wow!! I happened to come across your site and thought I would say hi!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive