A New Portrait

Sorry for the long absence of posts. I was sick nearly all of the month of December. Not a nice way to spend the holidays, I know. I seriously was doing only "have-to-do" items and unfortunately, updating this blog wasn't one of those.

But since the new year I've felt much better and am working on signing a new book deal along with doing some personal projects. Here is a portrait I just finished of a friend's son. Hopefully it will be to her liking. With portraits you never know.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your illustration blog! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive