Storytime and Book Launch at Borders Books- Success!


I was worried that no one would show up for story time and my book launch for "Tickle, Tickle! Itch, Twitch!" but it all turned out great. Some good friends and family showed up for support and a lot of unfamiliar faces as well. There were slow times during the signing, but overall it was great. I had fun reading the book to the kids with my daughter's over-enthusiastic help and appreciated the friendliness of the Borders staff and customers. So for being an "unknown" like myself, I feel that selling 40+ books at a signing is awesome! (Thanks, Mom for buying 10...that really skewed the numbers) Watch a small portion of the reading here.

1 comment:

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive