Calendars: Free Gift for You! May 2012

So I'm a couple days late with this and I apologize. The month May came upon me far too fast. At least I got this posted before it was really too late. Enjoy this month's printable calendar. Or you can set it as a desktop background image if you'd like. Just download and print on a 4x6 sheet of printer photopaper and wahlah! You've got a cute calendar to hang on your fridge, pin to the wall of your cubicle or place in a 4x6 photo frame. I hope you enjoy!
Only for personal or schoolroom use. Do not republish or reprint for sale anywhere. Thank you!
You can see other ways to use this calendar HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive