General Conference April 2020 Notes

Hi, friends! I hope we can all become friends. Since I am assuming we can, I am sharing my sketchnotes from the April 2020 General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with all of my friends.

I've compiled them all into one downloadable pdf file which you can open and print for your personal or classroom use. These notes are not to be resold, repurposed, or reprinted for any use other than sharing them not for profit or self promotion by any means. And it would be especially great if you could link back to this blog, to my instagram @julieolsonbooks or to my main website www.JulieOlsonBooks.com .

Thanks and Enjoy! (just click the link below the image and it will take you to the pdf file)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Julie, for being so generous! I look forward to seeing these special notes.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive