General Conference October 2021 Sketchnotes

For anyone who is interested, here is a link to the pdf file of my notes from October’s General Conference. All I ask is that you credit me when you share them and that you do not resell or publish them in any way for profit. These are free to use for personal or classroom use or to be shared among friends and family etc. I create these for my own personal reflection as the conference speakers are speaking, so I’m sure there are mistakes. My apologies for those. But I share these in hopes that other visual learners like myself can benefit from them.  

I was told by several Instagram followers that I should also share my Venmo name so they could donate a little.  IF you would like to donate, my Venmo is @julie-olson-1 BUT no donation is required. 

Click on the link below the image for the pdf file. Enjoy!

http://www.jujubeeillustrations.com/uploads/October%202021%20General%20Conference.pdf


1 comment:

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive