Got the Proof - BUY THE BOOK

So, I saw the final color proof of the "Already Asleep" book. They are pretty close to the originals. I don't know of any that match the originals exactly 100%...have any of you had your books match your originals completely in every aspect? It's just the way it goes. Watercolor is always hard for the scanners to pick up all the gradations too. But I'm pleased with the turnout. Now, I just hope it all looks good trimmed and bound. It's scheduled to be on bookshelves in October but available from the publisher sooner if you go to www.keenebooks.com/Asleep/AsleepPage.asp Now, off to paint a "big book" for Harcourt. Sketch approvals/changes came back last week. Pleased to say there weren't a ton of changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive