Signing at Swiss Days

Hello Friends! Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be signing my Discover America book at the Midway, Utah Swiss Days this Friday, August 29 from 2pm-5pm in booth #46, facing Main Street in Midway. It's THE BOOK SHOPPE's booth. Come by and say hello, get some coloring pages for the kiddos and their hand stamped. And you can even get a book if you feel so inclined. And then have a blast browsing the rest of the fair.

Here's a general map of the booths at the fair and the one in Red is the booth I'll be signing at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive