DAY TWELVE: WRITING AND ILLUSTRATING A PICTURE BOOK

PHASE FOUR: Step 1

1. HAVE A WEBSITE OR BLOG: Make sure before you begin submissions, you have a professional website or blog the editor can refer to if they want to find out more about you or your work. If you are an artist have your portfolio out there. If you are a writer, have some other samples. Think of it as your online resume. Best foot forward.

You can set up a blog at www.blogger.com or various other sites. You can also download website templates for free online or pay for a more professional looking site like at www.bludomain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive