Writing For Charity 2012

Online registration is now open for the fourth annual WRITING FOR
CHARITY conference!

Have your writing critiqued by professional authors ON SITE! Fabulous
workshops! Very affordable! Lunch provided! A silent auction with
amazing things to bid on....all donated by the authors. Items include
advance copies of novels, lunch with authors, manuscript critiques, and
much more! Come schmooze with writers for a great cause--putting books in
the hands of underprivileged children. March 17, 2012 (that's St.
Patrick's Day) at the Historic Provo Library. Check out the website for
more information: www.writingforcharity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive