Picture Book Marathon- Day 22

Didn't think I'd get to this today. One of those days where business overcomes the art. I had to pull all my taxes together today. If I'd keep better records during the year, it wouldn't be such a process. Maybe this year...

Anyway, today's post isn't anything grand, just kinda cute... But I'm sure an editor wouldn't be fond of a shirtless, diaper-clad baby on a cover. I think they're pinchable though.

In this book a toddler sets sail with his trusty mate Skippy (not skipper) in their own backyard. Yo-ho me mateys! (I think I have Pirates of the Carribean on the brain since my son watched a marathon of those movies yesterday while he was sick).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive