UNBOUND: Original Picture Book Art by Utah Illustrators

Here are pictures from the Museum Show Opening. It was great fun! And here's a link to a blog all about the show and the museum. They'll be featuring an illustrator at story time each Saturday so don't miss out.

This is the opening title block...

And here are all the books that have art displayed on the walls. See 2 of mine, one on bottom shelf and one on very top.

My art on the wall...each illustrator showed 3 pieces.

2 of my former teachers back in college Robert Barrett and Will Terry (both showing in the show as well)...my other professors aren't shown here but he displayed pieces as well...(Richard Hull and James Christensen).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive