Finished Another Job

Well I finally finished illustrating the Fairy Garden book. Even though I had less time in months to work on this book, I think it especially felt like a long job because there were more than the usual number of illustrations for it and a lot of changes during the process. It's always nice to finish a job though. Even if you love the book, you need some space from it before you like seeing it again. On that note, I was happy to receive an advanced readers copy of the chapter book I illustrated, "Chihuahua Chase." It's always fun to see a book in printed form, and then smile because you know all the blood sweat and tears that went into it. Happy reading, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive