See the Illustration Process LIVE

Today June 28th at 2pm Mountain Time, I will be broadcasting live from my studio...painting illustrations for "The Littlest Emperor of Antarctica." So click on the video stream at the top of the blog at 2pm for the live show.

UPDATE: unfortunately the record button did not get pushed correctly (by me) so this part 2 of the live broadcast will not be available for later viewing. Sorry! But I did broadcast another one right after to show the beginning process of another illustration for the penguin book. So even though you won't see the finish from the first illustration, there is a new video to see.

1 comment:

  1. Amy Hackworth6/28/2010 11:53 PM

    Julie, this is so fun! I love watching your work, and hearing about your process.

    And also, your hair is darling!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive