2011 Picture Book Marathon Starts Tomorrow

I am participating in this year's Picture Book Marathon. It begins tomorrow. So watch my blog throughout the month of February for daily posts of a new picture book each day. It'll mainly just be a draft of an idea or at least a title and cover illustration. I think I may be crazy to do this because I'm so darn busy right now...but hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

Check out the blog HERE.

And buy your participants' T-Shirt HERE.

Logo Designed by Utah illustrator, Nathan Hale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive