Kid Parade Portraits

already matted and behind glass so the snapshot isn't that great

I've done a few "Kid Parade Portraits" fairly recently. One shown above was of my own kids (depicted younger than they are) and the other I'm sharing is of a friend's children. I show some of the process on that one too. I did most of the actual painting of it at a School Art Auction night where I auctioned off a custom kid portrait (to be created after the auction) for whoever bid the highest. 

If you are interested in commissioning one for yourself or a friend, Contact Me under the contact button on my website. 

Anywho, here are a few pics...

mock up sketch on the computer to get client approval
final drawing before painting
final painting
me at the school art auction, painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive