Patriots' Day

Today, many (especially those in New England) are celebrating Patriots' Day. This day commemorates the Battles of Lexington and Concord which were the first battles of the American Revolutionary War.
I am grateful to those who stood up for our freedom so long ago and who continue to do so today. Thank you!

In honor of that, I'm posting a few pictures from my newest book which releases very soon. Enjoy!




While you wait for it to arrive on your doorstep or at your local bookstore, check out the website HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive