New Valentine Printables 2017

I finally created the valentines for you all for this year. I made one for those of you who are more in favor of the day, and one card for those of you who could do without but acquiesce for the sake of someone who DOES care. I hope you enjoy!

If these aren't to your liking or don't suit your needs, I have valentines from past years available under the printables tab above. OR CLICK HERE

Click on the image below and print on 8.5x11 cardstock, cut in half on dotted line and then fold and fill out the interior. Enjoy!!!

(for personal or classroom use only. not for resale or repurpose.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive