Custom Family Trees on Sale!

Maybe you didn't know this, but family is very important to me. It most like is important to you and to all you love as well. So as a Christmas special, I am offering my custom family trees at a 20% off discount.

These 18x24 inch wall hangings have a hand painted tree specific to your family with a custom amount of main and sub branches designed to fit your names in a beautiful arrangement. Then the tree is professionally scanned in and I hand place each name in a calligraphic font on the computer. The final art is professionally printed with a canvas texture and protective spray and mounted on a piece of masonite ready for hanging with or without glass in your frame.

They normally sell for $250 each (the printing and mounting included) and are great family gifts for parents or grandparents. I often have a group of adult children all chip in with each other to purchase this one-of-a-kind piece of art for their parents. But from now until December 17, 2017 you can get one for just $200.

Here are a couple examples of trees I have recently completed.




If you would like to order a custom family tree, please email me at 
jujubeeillustrations(at)gmail(dot)com




No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive