LDS General Conference Sketchnotes Download

My sketchnotes are ready.

I have compiled my notes from General Conference Spring 2018 into one downloadable PDF. These are my personal notes I take for my own use while I am listening to the speakers. I have to write fast, draw fast and design fast. There are probably mistakes. Sorry about that. Another listener may have heard other things I have not noted. That's inevitable. So take all that into account. I was able to correct the initial misspellings of some names that you will see on the images I posted to Instagram. But I did not go through and add or correct anything else.

I hope you enjoy them and find them useful. I am happy to share my notes with all of you free of charge. All I ask is that you do not reproduce them, sell them, or use them for anything other than personal study or teaching.

I'd also love more followers on Instagram or Facebook. If you follow me there, you'll get first peak at all my conference notes PLUS you'll get insight on my world of writing and illustrating for children.

You can find me on Instagram HERE or my public profile on Facebook HERE.

AND now... the file you've been waiting for... my GENERAL CONFERENCE SKETCHNOTES

SKETCHNOTE PDF DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive