Working on my MFA degree

 Wow, life has been cram-packed busy. In the summer of 2020, I felt prompted to go back to school to earn a Masters of Fine Art degree in Design. So I researched programs, applied, and started at Liberty University (online) in September of 2020. Since then, I've gone every semester and have completed over half of the credits/classes required to graduate. As I finish up this current term, I sigh with exhaustion and an overwhelming feeling of surprise at the sheer amount of knowledge I've gained and artwork I've completed. 

So, just as a small taste of what I've been doing, I decided to share my final presentation for the project I've been working on for the last 7 weeks in my Interactive Design class. We had to come up with a completely new concept for an app and execute the entire design and prototype over a single term. It sure would be fun to see this app actually come to life someday, but for now, here's a glimpse into what it could be.


If you're interested in more of what I've been doing in the programe, check out my portfolio at https://julieolson.myportfolio.com and click on GRAPHIC DESIGN or UI DESIGN. These include just a few of the projects (not nearly all though) I've worked on over the last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive