Children's Book Festival - Free Event

My local library hosts an amazing Children's Book Festival every year. It's a free event where people of all ages come for free books, for fun activities, to listen to amazing authors and illustrators, and to simply enjoy books. Put it on your calendars now. Saturday May 12th at the Provo City Library.

In addition, I'll be on an illustrator panel on Thursday night, May 10th at 7pm at the library along with 4 other fabulous illustrators. Don't miss out!

(the following information is from the Provo City Library's website and can also be found HERE)


CBF-2012 Web Banner Flat 2 

The Provo Children's Book Festival

featuring the author of the best-selling SKIPPYJON JONES series,

JUDY SCHACHNER

Saturday, May 12


CBF-2012 Activities 2



CBF-2012 Authors

CBF-2012 Illustrators

 CBF-2012 CBW





No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive