General Conference Notes from April 2023

 Hello, friends. 

Once again, I have made a pdf download of all of my personal sketched notes from the April 2023 General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are welcome to use these without cost for personalfamilyor classroom use as long as you give attribution to me. Please do not sell these in any format or try to pass them off as your own. You are welcome to print them and use them for your own study in whatever way you wish of course. As long as everyone plays by these rules, I can still offer them for free for all. Of course, I would really really love it if you’d follow me on Instagram or even Facebook if you have an account. Here’s the link for both platforms…

http://www.instagram.com/julieolsonbooks/

https://www.facebook.com/julieolsonbooks

Now for the pdf file of my notes. Please note, any mistakes are my own and these are my own interpretations of the talks given. I draw/create them in real-time as the speakers speak, so these are not refined in any way. Click on the link below to download. 

I don't ask for any payment, but some people have requested a link to donate to. If you would LIKE to donate to my artistic endeavors, you can do so via Venmo @Julie-Olson-1 or click here https://account.venmo.com/u/Julie-Olson-1 but it is not required.

Enjoy! (click on the picture or the link below it for the file)

Link to free PDF download

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful way to remember what was shared in General Conference. For some reason I can't log in, but I am grateful!—Margaret J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing!!! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive