"Dear Cinderella" Hits the Shelves

It's officially available (although I think you could purchase it a week ago). February 1, 2012 is the official release date of "Dear Cinderella." I was hoping to have the book trailer done by today to show you all, but I'm trying my hand at a video program called AfterEffects so it's taking me longer. In the meantime, I'll show you the catalog page from Scholastic on the book.

If you have a little girl who loves these princesses, she's the girl for this book...a great Valentines Day gift. I love that it also inadvertently teaches about the lost art of letter writing. I remember having a pen pal while I was in elementary school (a girl from another school). It was great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive