On-the-Go sketching

What do you sketch in when you are "on-the-go?" I have a few kids (4 to be exact) so I seem to be GOING a lot...especially in the hours between school and bedtime. So whether I'm sitting at the orthodontist, in the school car-pool lane, or at a lesson of one sort or another, I try to remember this little guy...my mini sketchbook. He fits in my pocket, in my stuffed diaper bag, in my bottomless purse, almost anywhere (along with gum, diapers, toys, books, band-aids and binkies).

Do you have a little friend you bring along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a freelance illustrator working in the children's book industry. I love kids and raising my own 4 children. They are the inspiration and the passion behind all I do in art and in life. See my website at JulieOlsonbooks.com

Blog Archive